- Ages 7-8
- One child will be selected as Junior Miss with a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd maid. The Queen will receive a trophy and maids will receive ribbons.
- Each contestant must be the age designated by the day of the contest.
- Contestants may wear short or long length dresses, and should be appropriate to the age of the contestant.
- Contestants must be a resident of Dyer County or attend a Dyer County school.
- Entry deadline is Wednesday, September, 4th, 2019 by 11:00 AM.
- Entry forms and fees must be turned in to the Fair Office during the fair.
- The Queen's Mother will be responsible for arranging any and all participation in local Christmas Parades for the top four contestants.
- Entry fee is $10.00 made payable to the Dyer County Fair.
- Parents are not allowed back stage after contestants are lined up.
One child will be selected as a Junior Miss with a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd maid. The queen will receive a trophy and maids will receive ribbons.