- Ages 2
- Each contestant must be 2 years of age on the day of the pageant.
- Contestants may wear short or long length formal dresses. Dresses should be appropriate to the age of the contestant.
- Contestants must be a resident of Dyer County or attend a Dyer County pre-school.
- Entry deadline is Thursday September 5th, 2019 by 11:00 AM.
- The Queen's/King's Mother will be responsible for arranging any and all participation in local Christmas parades for the top four contestants.
- The boys' pageant will begin at 6:30 PM. Check in time is 6:00 PM. The girls' pageant will immediately follow the boys' pageant.
- There is an entry fee of $5.00 made payable to the Dyer County Fair.
One girl will be selected as Tiny Miss with a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd maid. The queen will receive a trophy and maids will receive ribbons.