The Poultry Show is held at the 4-H Barnyard.
- Entries will be limited to the amount of pens available on first call basis, to be entered on
Monday, September 6th, 2021 from 7 -11 am and checked out Saturday, September 11th, 2021 from 7 - 9 am.
- Space (pens) must be reserved through the Dyer County Extension Office
- Limited to 4-H members entered in Poultry Chain.
- Exhibit consists of two pullets of each color, grown in 4-H Poultry Chain.
- Judging based on quality and maturity of pullets
Grand champion pen of two - $15
Reserve champion pen of two - $10
Blue ribbon - $5
Red ribbon - $3
White ribbon - no money awarded
Extension office - 286-7821