- The Dyer County Fair Children's Talent Show adheres to the same basic rules as the Dyer County Fair Talent Show. A complete list of rules pertaining to this show is available at the Dyersburg/Dyer County Chamber of Commerce. Any questions concerning this event may be directed to one of the above directors.
- The purpose of the program is to discover, develop, and promote, local talent among the youth of the area. Non-professional entertainment of worthy and appropriate nature may be presented.
- Age limits are 6-12. All contestants must be at least 6 years of age and not more than 12 years on the day of the Talent Show - Friday Sept. 10th, 2021.
- Persons interested in entering may pick up and return the completed form to the Dyersburg/Dyer County Chamber of Commerce office located at 2000 Commerce Avenue, Dyersburg, TN 38024 (731-285-3433). Entries must be returned no later than 4:00 PM Wednesday, September 8th, 2021. No exceptions will be made to the entry deadline. Only the first 30 entries received back at the Chamber of Commerce will be accepted.
- It is recommended that an act run no more than three minutes. Any act over four minutes may be disqualified.
- No machetes, knifes, fire, or smoke effects will be allowed. The directors reserve the right to disqualify inappropriate acts.
- All contestants MUST check in with the directors at the FCNB Amphitheater Stage by 4:00 PM on the day of the contest, and back-up tapes MUST be cued to the appropriate place upon arrival. Late arrivals may result in disqualification.
1st - $25
2nd - $20
3rd - $15
4th - $10
5th - $5
Lori Brooke Fite