Weigh in starts at 3 PM with the show following at 5:00 PM.
- All goats should be on the grounds by 2:00 pm. All goats must be accompanied by an official health certificate and signed by a licensed veterinarian. Health Certificates must have been issued within 90 days of show date. Animals showing obvious signs of illness or disease will not be allowed on the grounds.
- Exhibitors are limited to 2 entries in each individual class.
- All goats will be weighed and lots assigned.
- Goats can be entered as breeding or market, not both.
- Market classes can be does or wethers. No bucks.
- All goats must meet the TN Agricultural guidelines for Scraple.
- All exhibitors should have ownership/possession of the animal at least 30 days prior to the show.
- Tie Fee - $5.00 per entry.
Class 1: Showmanship
Lot 1. Pee Wee ( youbger than 4th grade at show time)
Lot 2. Junior (current 4th, 5th, or 6th grader)
Lot 3. Junior High (current 7th, 8th, or 9th grader)
Lot 4. Senior (current 10th, 11th, or 12th grader)
Class 2: Breeding Goat Show
Lot 5. Doe Kids (0-12 months of age)
Lot 6. Yearling Does (by weigh-in)
Lot 7. Aged Does
Lot 8. Champion Breeding Doe
Lot 9. Reserve Champion Breeding Doe
Class 3: Market Show
Lot 10. Light Weight
Lot 11. Medium Weight
Lot 12. Heavy Weight
Lot 13. Champion market Goat
Lot 14. Reserve Champion Market Goat
1st - $20
2nd - $15
3rd - $12
4th - $10
5th - 10th - $5
Mary Beth Neal
Heart of Champion Show
*Herdman's passes ($15 each) or gate admission is required for all livestock shows.