- An entry form must be completed on each contestant.
- Entry forms can be filled out the afternoon of the show, however it is recommended that they be completed earlier so that more thought can be put into the description of the garment.
- All garments must be a wool or wool blend.
- Garments do not have to be made by the contestant.
- Each contestant shall lead a ewe or market lamb.
- Contestants do not have to own the lamb. Lambs will be available at the fair.
The following standards will be used when judging the class:
Entrant's garment (suitable and practicable for contestant's age) - 40%
Poise and appearance (Entrant appears to be at ease and models garment to best advantage - 30%
Control and presentation of sheep - 30%
Lot 1 Pre-School Contestants (under 6 years of age on 01/01/21)
Lot 2 Primary Contestants (under 10 years of age on 01/01/21)
Lot 3 Junior Contestants (10 years of age and under 15 years of age on 01/01/21)
Lot 4 Senior Contestants (15 years of age and under 21 years of age on 01/01/21)
Lot 5 Adult Contestants (21 years of age and older on 01/01/21)
1st - $15
2nd - $10
3rd - $8
4th - $5
5th - $3
Mary Beth Neal