Black Angus, Charolais, Hereford, Red Angus, AOB, and Commercial Heifers
Check in by 12:00 PM
- All animals must be registered in their respective breed association and papers checked before the show. Health papers will be checked during registration.
- Entries are due by September 1, 2022 and must be registered online.
- Tie Fee: $10.00 per head should be accessed at show site.
- Bedding (shavings) provided. Additional shavings may be added by the exhibitor. (No Straw)
- The Fair Association reserves the right to discontinue breed classes from year to year.
- All entries must be in place by 12:00 PM on Saturday. They MUST remain in place until the entire show is completed and the show manager releases.
- Trucks and trailers MUST park in a designated parking area outside the fenced area.
- Premium checks may be available at the conclusion of the show or they can be picked up at the fair office or mailed, if requested.
- ONLY two entries per exhibitor per lot will be awarded premium money.
- Herdsman passes ($15.00 each) or gate admission is required.
Lot 1 Junior Heifer Calves: born after Jan. 1, 2022
Lot 2 Winter Heifer Calves: Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021
Lot 3 Senior Heifer Calves: Sept. 1 - Oct. 31, 2021
Lot 4 Late Summer Yearlings: July 1 - Aug. 31, 2021
Lot 5 Early Summer Yearlings: May 1 - June 30, 2021
Lot 6 Late Junior Yearlings: Mar. 1 - April 30, 2021
Lot 7 Early Junior Yearlings: Jan. 1 - Feb. 28, 2021
Lot 8 Senior Yearlings: Sept. 1 - Dec. 31, 202
Lot 9 2 Year Old/ Mature Cow/ Calf Pair
Lot 10 Champion/Reserve Champion Heifer
Awards for Cow/Heifer Classes
1st - $50.00
2nd - $40.00
3rd - $30.00
4th - $20.00
5th thru 10th - $10.00
Showmanship - Beef Showmanship - (Novice-Senior High)
Guidelines will be announced prior to the show each night.
Sandy Baker - (731) 694-2430Lynsey Butler
*Herdman's passes ($15 each) or gate admission is required for all livestock shows.