- Ages 3-4
- Contestants must be the age designated by the day of the contest.
- Contestants may wear short or long length formal dresses. Dresses should be appropriate to the age of the contestant.
- Contestants must be a resident of Dyer County or attend a Dyer County school.
- Entry deadline is Thursday, September 8th, 2022 by 12:00 PM. Entry forms and fees not submitted online can be submitted at the fair office.
- The Queen's Mother will be responsible for arranging any and all participation in local Christmas Parades for the top four contestants.
- There is an entry fee of $5.00 made payable to the Dyer County Fair.
- Check in time is 7 PM
One child will be selected as a Petite Miss with a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd maid. The Queen will receive a trophy and maids will receive ribbons.