- Ages 2
- Each contestant must be 2 years of age on the day of the pageant.
- Contestants may wear short or long length formal dresses. Dresses should be appropriate to the age of the contestant.
- Contestants must be a resident of Dyer County or attend a Dyer County pre-school.
- Entry deadline is Thursday September 8th, 2022 by 11:00 AM.
- Entry forms and fees must be turned in to the Fair Office during the fair.
- The Queen's/King's Mother will be responsible for arranging any and all participation in local Christmas parades for the top four contestants.
- The boys' pageant will begin at 6:30 PM. Check in time is 6:00 PM.
- There is an entry fee of $5.00 made payable to the Dyer County Fair.
One boy will be selected as Tiny Mr. with a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd page. The king will receive a trophy & pages will receive ribbons.