Premiums: 1st $50, 2nd $30, 3rd $20
- Entries will be accepted Saturday, September 2nd from 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM in the Family Living Center.
- Houses will be judged on creativity not taste.
- Limit 1 entry per person, family, organization, or business.
- Icing must be at least 90% edible leaving 10% for support/base.
- Pre-formed kits are acceptable.
Lot 1: Barn/agricultural theme
Lot 2: Any other gingerbread house