General Superintendent - Megan Greene
1. ALL ENTRIES IN THE YOUTH DEPARTMENT, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FLOWERS, FOOD PREPARATION, GARDENING, AND FIELD CROPS MUST BE ENTERED SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND, BETWEEN 8:30 A.M. AND 3:00 P.M. ENTRIES MUST BE REMOVED BETWEEN 1:00 P.M. AND 3:00 P.M. SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH. YOUTH FLOWERS, FOOD PREPARATION, GARDENING, AND FIELD CROPS MUST BE ENTERED MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH BETWEEN 9:00 A.M. AND 1:00 P.M.
2. Articles placed on exhibit must be made in the school year 2022-2023 and not previously exhibited.
3. Entries will be judged and placed in blue, red and white groups. Group ribbon values will be shown in each class.
4. All premium checks must be picked up at the fairground office.
5. No entry fee will be charged.
6. Entries will only be accepted if entered by pre-school through twelfth grade in all Youth Department Classes.
7. All exhibits must be made by exhibitor.
8. Only one entry per lot per exhibitor.
9. For a list of entry departments and classes available, refer to the 2023 Fair Book
CHARLES F. MOORE AWARD
• $100.00 Given to girl with most points
• $100.00 Given to boy with most points
• Blue ribbon counts 3 points
• Red ribbon counts 2 points
• White ribbon counts 1 points
1. Award is limited to participants of grades 4th – 12th.
2. Must attend school in Dyer County.
YOUTH ORGANIZATION EXHIBITS
Any youth organization interested in reserving a booth for this exhibit, call the fair office for full details. There are only four fair booths available, and they will be distributed on a first come basis.
Prizes for 2023 will be as follows:
1ST: $100.00 2ND: $ 75.00 3RD: $ 50.00 4TH: $ 30.00
THEME: “Celebrating the past, present, and future”
Exhibits must be completed by 3:00 p.m., Sept. 4th, 2023.