1. ALL ENTRIES IN THE ADULT DEPARTMENT, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF FLOWERS, CULINARY AND CROPS MUST BE ENTERED SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND, BETWEEN 8:30 A.M. AND 3:00 P.M. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE REMOVED SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH, BETWEEN 1:00 PM. AND 3:00 P.M.
2. Products must be made by the person making the entry.
3. All articles must be listed in owner’s name and by Lot number.
4. All articles exhibited at owner’s risk but all reasonable precautions will be taken for protection of all exhibits.
5. Premiums are paid only on awards made by the judges as they appear on the judge sheet and not from attached ribbon or unofficial newspaper reports.
6. The judges shall be instructed not to award premiums to articles not worthy of merit or to those incorrectly entered.
7. In cases where there is one exhibitor and no competition lot, the judges shall award only one premium, which may be either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, in accordance with the merits of the articles exhibited.
8. Funds in the amount of $3,500.00 are allocated to this department for premiums. This includes Hobbies, Domestic Arts, Canning, Antiques, Floral, Related Arts, Arts and Culinary.
9. All entries from other counties must be made in person.
10. Exhibitors may only win one ribbon in any given lot in any department. No exception allowed.
11. Articles having won a blue ribbon in the 2022 Dyer Country Fair are not eligible with the exception of Floral.
12. Please have entries labeled as to lot and department before entering.
13. The winner of the greatest number of blue ribbons in each department will be the recipient of $15.00.
14. All Best of Show and special ribbons will be paid $5.00.
15. FIELD CROPS - Entries must be in place by 1:00 p.m., Monday, September 4th. Entries may be removed between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m., on the following Sunday. Only one entry per lot.
For a list of entry departments and classes available, refer to the2023 Fair Book